The easiest most effective way to deliver the benefits of Essential Oils to the body is topically through the skin. At Simply Nuna™, we have curated a wide variety of roll-on blends that are effective and simple to use on various pressure points throughout the body.
How to use Essential Oil Rollerball Aromatherapy Blends
Simply Nuna™ Rollerball Aromatherapy Blends are a proprietary blend of prediluted essential oils, ready-to-use and perfect for on-the-go. Our oil blends come in white 8mL glass vials with stainless steel rollerball that allows the oil to flow as it is rolled onto the skin.
Simply unscrew the cap on your Simply Nuna™ Aromatherapy Roll-on Blend and in a circular motion apply to wrists, chest, temples back of neck and/or feet. While a great deal of the benefits of Aromatherapy is obtained through inhalation, other benefits are also obtained through the absorption of the essential oils through the skin. Human skin is permeable to fat-soluble substances. When essential oils are applied to the skin they are able to pass through the epidermis layer and the capillaries, which allows the oils to absorb into the bloodstream where they are then carried to the brain.
Essential Oils are best applied to pressure points. The pressure points are where blood vessels are the closest to the skin surface and will allow the best absorption into the body.
Increase the benefits of roll-on blends by applying them to specific points of the body depending on the benefit that is sought out.
- Soles and top of feet
- Over Vital Organs
- Neck / Chest
- Behind Ears
- Crown of Head
- Face using Simply Nuna™ Organic Face Serums
A few tips:
- Always remember to test a small area of the skin first. If irritation occurs, wash the skin with soap and water.
- Circulation and warmth of the body can speed up the absorption process by increasing blood flow to the surface of the skin.
- Prior to applying oils roll the glass bottle in your hands to warm up the liquid inside.
- The larger the area of skin covered, the more essential oils will be absorbed into the skin.
If you have any questions about what rollers are best for your needs please see our Simply Nuna™ Essential Oils Guide. Our guide will assist in learning more about oils and a list of Essential Oils used in each of our products.