Herbs are hard workers.
Lavender Oil brings so many benefits to the human body. However, not all Lavender Essential Oils are created equal. Many drugstores and grocery stores sell low-grade oils that are not pure or have been heavily diluted with fillers and synthetic ingredients, which makes the oils less effective and/or not the best for your health. There are over 40 species of Lavender plants and over 500 varieties. All of them have been harvested to yield different types of Lavender Essential Oils often found on the market today. Each Lavender Oil is made up of unique chemical compositions which give each Essential Oil the ability to aid in helping different types of issues.
Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) is a widely popular oil with lots of versatility. Highly regarded for the skin and always recommended for its calming effect are all the reasons why we chose this Lavender Essential Oil for some of our Simply Nuna Roll-On Blends and the Simply Nuna Night Face Serum.
Some other benefits of Lavender Essential Oil:
- Nervous System: Recent studies have shown that inhalation and skin absorption of lavender oil has a calming effect on the bodies nervous system, making it a great alternative for reducing stress, anxiety, depression, and fatigue. Try our Simply Nuna Calm Roller
- Sleep: Using Lavender Oil in your nightly sleep routine can help relax the mind and body for a more restful sleep. Try our Simply Nuna Sleep Roller
- Headaches: Most recent Clinical Trial Studies have shown that inhaling Lavender Oil and/or rubbing the oil into the temples, forehead, and specifically behind the ears, can alleviate headaches. Try our Simply Nuna Headache Roller
- Skincare: Lavender Oil is fueled with so many antioxidants that nourish and protect the skin as well as antimicrobial and antibacterial properties that can aid in acne and rosacea flare-ups making it the perfect addition to any skincare line. Try our Simply Nuna Organic Night Serum
Itchy Skin: An amazing anti-inflammatory, Lavender Oil can be used to calm skin irritation caused by eczema or buy bites.
- Fragrance: Lavender has a gentle clean scent which is why it is so widely used in most beauty products. Lavender Oil can be a great alternative to mass market perfumes. Try any one of our Simply Nuna Rollerball blends with Lavender Oil as an alternative to your daily perfume. See our buying guide.
If you have any questions about Aromatherapy and Wellness or wants to know more about what Simply Nuna Products are best for you, please send us a message!